Thursday, January 11, 2007

Welcome

Welcome to my little piece of the net. Here I will be discussing what most of my co-workers are sick of hearing me talk about. The truth about our current political climate, climate change, health and more. Feel free to share your opinions and comments freely. Let's just watch the language and keep the bashing to a minimum. I want to encourage the exchange of opinions freely. And please remember, they are exactly that, someone's opinion.

I do not profess to be an expert on the topics that I will be discussing. But I do have an interest in finding out how others think on some of the topics. Let's have some good discussion. I will definitely be trying to push your buttons as some of the discussions I plan to have will be on very controversial topics like our Canadian Governments position on climate change, things that we can do to "persuade" them to do something to acknowledge it; truth on the real reasons for the war in Iraq and why the United States will not let it go, articles on Big Oil's attempt to dismiss climate change as a theory rather than fact, and much, much more.

Enjoy your time here.

No comments: